LuxWood

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » LuxWood » ADVENT CALENDARS » Advent Calendar: gift for the anniversary 2015-2016

Advent Calendar: gift for the anniversary 2015-2016

Сообщений 151 страница 170 из 170

http://i.imgur.com/uWccYnZ.png
http://i.imgur.com/CCyhdW2.png

Как много классной одежды!! Я прям в восторге))

You have so many nice content here! Thank you for sharing, I am happy to find this place ♥

Thank you so much for sharing~

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really like your cc. looks gorgeous 100% true

Great stuff :)

I like it

Thanks for the beautiful gifts! they are all awesome!

Mispoo027 написал(а):

Why is that it is so hard to register for your site.  You have beautiful designs, but it is hard to register and download.  I would love to be able to download, but it seems impossible.

Everything is in Russian, so if you can't speak or read it, then it's hard to understand it. As for myself; i don't speak or can read any Russian. I've used google translate. Now it does help that this registerform is kinda simple. Try to register to gamesir for example, which is far harder. The first box is to set your username, the second is to set your emailaddress. Then you can set your timezone and then hit the left button at the bottom. Most of the times the left button is what you can consider as registering.
Downloading goes with hitting the download button and you will be redirected. Only too bad they use referral links, but there are solutions for that. So far i was able to download stuff.

You have so many nice content here! Thank you for sharing, Thank you !

Omg! <3

You're so talented, Edra. Thank you so much for sharing with us! I have Downloaded so much. I hope my game doesn't lag :p

Великолепный адвент)

Edra

не плохо))

спасибо за красивую одежду!

Love these!

Love your wonderful sims 2 clothes

Nice stuff. Thanks for sharing!

I am OBSESSED and so glad I stumbled upon this fandom I love all of the outfits

the links seem to be broken not working for me and no adblock

Carl95 написал(а):

I am OBSESSED and so glad I stumbled upon this fandom I love all of the outfits

Вы здесь » LuxWood » ADVENT CALENDARS » Advent Calendar: gift for the anniversary 2015-2016